• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Just got off the phone with Dano. He sounds good but has a ways to go. He is home but still going for physical therapy trying to get the full use of his arm back. Also said that his head still isn't 100% right and he is sleepy all the time. Otherwise, he is doing pretty fair though.

That being said, I may be asking all of you who can to lend a financial hand. Those of you who know him know that Dan is a self-employed electrician. He has been off work a good while now and has no idea how long he will remain off. The doctors haven't even released him to drive, much less work.

So, be prepared for the request and thank you in advance for understanding.

Dano,

I am so sorry to hear that yuo were in a bike accident my friend.

You are in our thougths and prayer as your family is also.

Hope your up and on your way to a full recovery soon.

(You have to learn to stick with those 2 legged deer...although they can hurt you also...):stickpoke:

Just got off the phone with Dano. He sounds good but has a ways to go. He is home but still going for physical therapy trying to get the full use of his arm back. Also said that his head still isn't 100% right and he is sleepy all the time. Otherwise, he is doing pretty fair though.

That being said, I may be asking all of you who can to lend a financial hand. Those of you who know him know that Dan is a self-employed electrician. He has been off work a good while now and has no idea how long he will remain off. The doctors haven't even released him to drive, much less work.

So, be prepared for the request and thank you in advance for understanding.

Let me know how to contribute, I'd love to help!