IGNORED

Squidley Driving Light Brackets

I have a strange question here, does anyone have a set of the driving light brackets that I made that they didn't install on their bike? I would like to try and get a set back if someone has a set laying around that they didn't use, please send me a PM if you have a set and want to get rid of them....Thanks

So what happened to all those blanks you had ??

Careful these are collector items now, bet the price has gone through the roof :rotf:

Brad

Sold them all, took me 4 years to recoup my monies...I doubt that I will make that style bracket again

:no-no-no:

Barend,

I have a set coming and also the set that Snaggletooth got off ebay. If you have a set that your looking to get rid of, talk with Buckshot above in this thread. I believe he might be interested in a set if you have them.

Thanks again everyone, I do have it covered now, and perhaps if it is easy enough to reproduce the brackets that Snaggletooth got, I might try to make some of them to sell...we'll see :confused24:

Squidley?

Are you looking to reproduce some First Gen driving light brackets?

I recently acquired a pair of what I believe are VentureLine or at least Drag Specialties brackets. They are what Snaggletooth, (maybe?), calls Hen's Lips. These particular brackets were damaged as a result of a laydown it appears, but perhaps you could still prototype them. I was able to straighten the one to mount to the bike, but you can borrow them during the winter if you are thinking of making some from stainless steel or something. The accompanying pic is of the set.

Squidley?

Are you looking to reproduce some First Gen driving light brackets?

I recently acquired a pair of what I believe are VentureLine or at least Drag Specialties brackets. There are what Snaggletooth, maybe?, calls Hen's Lips. These particular brackets were damaged as a result of a laydown it appears, but perhaps you could still prototype them. I was able to straighten the one to mount to the bike, but you can borrow them during the winter if you are thinking of making some from stainless steel or something. The accompanying pic is of the set.

Kevin,

Those brackets you have there are the only aftermarket driving light brackets I had seen until Snaggletooth posted pics of the ones he won in an auction. The ones he has are strait out and not curved like the ones you have. I had a set like yours there and Marcarl has them now.

If I do decide to make driving light brackets again I will keep the VERY simple. The ones I designed were a PITA as there was cutting that had to be done and then bending, very labor intensive. I have a set coming that I will look at and see if they can be produced quickly and fairly inexpensively. Thanks for posting up the pic and the offer :thumbsup2:

Barend,

I have a set coming and also the set that Snaggletooth got off ebay. If you have a set that your looking to get rid of, talk with Buckshot above in this thread. I believe he might be interested in a set if you have them.

Thanks again everyone, I do have it covered now, and perhaps if it is easy enough to reproduce the brackets that Snaggletooth got, I might try to make some of them to sell...we'll see :confused24:

Soooooooooooooo.what your say'n is I should wait to install the first generation light brackets and wait for the 2nd generation to come out...:stickpoke: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I knew there was a reason I hadn't installed them yet..:whistling: