IGNORED

For Better or Worse ?

FROG MAN

Hey if it works Don't mess with it!!:whistling: Bottle of Boones Farm ride on a bike.....:confused24: But this was more likely a one night anniversary. 30 yrs?? Congrats you two!!!

Been a few yrs since the Warden caught and tamed me....31 coming up we have been togather. That piece of paper came later. 24 yrs I think. I'd better check and be sure!!

Edited by Yammer Dan

The first thing you need to know is that wieners and bologna are the same thing,,,, mostly,,,,, just in a different size casing.

You also need to know that if you slice bologna about 3\4" thick, it fries up real well and does better over an open fire.

You also need to know the name of this combination,,,, it's called Newfie Steak.

Slap it on a bun, and you have Steak on a Bun.

At times this will beat many other menu items which may go by the same name.

Best bologna to use is, Maple Leaf waxed bologna, but I don't know if it available in your area.

This idea comes straight from Newfoundland, Canada. It's a place where they have discovered how to make many poor things worth having.

For our 25th anniversary I set up a vow renewal package in Gatlinburg. Our wedding was a rush job (no not that kind of rush!). Now we're working toward our 50th.

JFI: I was in the Navy in Jacksonville, FL. I had 72 hours to pick her up at the airport (she was coming from N Ireland), drive to Tennessee, get married, drive back to Jax, find a place to live and get moved in.

While we are just coming up on 5 years together, this weekend I am going to hide us away in a friends cabin buried deep in the woods of the UP where there is no phone, no cell service, no TV signals, no computers, No cable. But at least there is water, electric and indoor plumbing including a hot tub. Yes there will be some hot dogs served due to it having been a rough year.

That is how I plan to make the Hot Dogs romantic.

This idea comes straight from Newfoundland, Canada. It's a place where they have discovered how to make many poor things worth having.

That's what happened when Canada joined us. We made a poor thing worth having.

Besides, for the last several years the 'Have' province, Newfoundland and Labrador, has been sending equalization payments the the 'Have Not' province, Ontario...

It's OK, Ontario, we still love you.

:mustache:

Next month will be 8 yrs married to the hubby, 10 yrs total together. Still amazes me that we've lasted this long, my 1st marriage lasted a total of less than 2 yrs. Even with our tight budget we try to do a nice meal out and a movie for our anniversaries. Even so, a fab home cooked meal served with a nice wine and some quality time together can build great memories.

IMHO If the weather permits taker for a ride build a fire an cook your hot dogs pick up some fancy buns at your local bakery or wally world bring along the Boones farm or something special she likes. Don't forget the blanket and a nice card. Spend a lil extra time planning and just surprise her. She knows the economy sucks but she will appreciate the extra thought you put into making it special. You don't always have to drop a load of cash to make them happy.

HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIKE:080402gudl_prv:

Got the dinner out of the way Saturday. We went to Texas Roadhouse for a Dallas Fillet and a yummy fully loaded sweet potatoe. Her favorite appetizer blooming onion.

Dan I took a hard look at some Strawberry Boones Farm but figured we had enough kids. Might head down to the Camp Sunday night.:whistling:

Since I had a chiropractor appointment this morning Frogman stayed home. Seen Yammer and the Warden at the chirpractors. Home and cooked Frogman Hamburger helper. Hot Dogs he said for supper we'll see. Yammer perfer Duplin Hatteras Red over Boones farm thanks to Minimuffin for getting me hooked on it.