IGNORED

Wonder if he lived...

darthandy

I ran across this video recently, of a group of crotch rocket riders on a narrow winding road with somewhat blind turns. Can you guess what happened based on that description?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2y6WVOiKhE]MOTORCYCLE CRASH 6 motorcycle accident - YouTube[/ame]

Timing, as they say, is everything!

Andy

That looked like the perfect example of you will go where you look. The turn did not look real severe, it almost looked like the bike intentionally swerved into the car, especially on the following cam.

Could it be that he panicked and just stared at the front of the car so that is where the bike went?

Or maybe a case of an inexperienced rider that in the heat of the moment turned the bars in the direction that he wanted to go which we all know will make you go the other way?

Just thinking out loud and trying to learn from his misfortune.

I just went and looked at all of the vids on that website. I did not see a single accident.

Everyone of them was someone showboating. Especially #14 where the driver is doing a wheelie with his girl on the back and she is not dressed for the occasion and gets dumped off the back.

How stupid can people get?

Yea yea I know, just keep watching the vids and I'm sure it will get even stupider.