IGNORED

Quiet, conservative Canadians...

darthandy

...and then this happens! Not sure where it was, but I'm guessing BC since there is a Canadian flag in the infield and a billboard ad for KISW radio 99.9 FM which is a Seattle station. This is going to ruin our reputation for being quiet and peaceful. But I would have loved to be there to see it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKtlKcG09H4]air show crash THE CRUSHER world record semi truck jump by far the best video - YouTube[/ame]

Andy

I think it probably did. After watching a few semi-truck races over the years, I've noticed that the hood and fender units come off very easily and the body of the cab is usually close behind. They seem to be there for streamlining (As much as they can, anyway) and protection from wind and rain and not much else.

Andy

CONSERVATIVE Canadians?

Are you getting Political?

HEY DON!!!!!

Some Canadians are pretty LIBERAL minded!

:stirthepot:

Yes, in fact some have recently been quite fair about accepting anyone into their circle. You could say they are New-ly Democrat-ic about accepting people. Why it could have some people looking Green with envy at what others are doing. Oh G_d (Avoiding dissent!) don't you just hate really bad puns!!! (For our American friends - we have (too) many political parties up here. Could we trade you some for a few bike parts?

Andy

Andy