IGNORED

Finally met up with VR member Zfrebird4

Phoneman1981

Hello Everyone: When I first joined this site almost two years ago there were no other local members. The closest member was Zfrebird4 in Fort Collins CO. about 150 miles away. We have have spoken and emailed several times since that time, but did not meet until this weekend. Our schedules finally meshed. We rode over to Fort Collins on Saturday, had a nice lunch with Jack and he then led us the back way around Horse Tooth lake to Loveland where Lee and I stayed the night. We met up again on Sunday around noon. Jack led us to Estes Park, Lyons, Longmont and back to Fort Collins. Jack is riding Squidley's former 86 Venture Royale, what a nice bike!! We headed back home to Western Nebraska with more VR memories. Thanks Jack

Jack is a good guy, he's had that '86 that used to be mine going on 6 years now, he bought it from me in July of '06. It's good that you got to hook up with someone kind of local to you. Hell I've been known to travel 200 miles for ice cream and then back home

:)

We really had a great ride :thumbsup:as Mark has described above. This was my second 86 VR, identical to the first, except first was new and Ursela Black on Gold; second was bought from a great and honest man ... kept honest by nature and Lonna! LOL.

I plan to ride over to Mark's if weather :clap2:is good sometime for the new one or two weekends. Risky:crying: beyond that I suppose given Neb weather, ... as compared to ours around here.

All visitors are welcome! Bring a single lady close to my age if you can! LOL

And everyone stay upright and safe!

Jack Z

Gee, you should have said something. I had "around the house" stuff to do this last weekend but it would have been nice to meet up with you especially since you stayed in Loveland.

Glad Jack showed you a good time. You'll have to ride back out next year and let me know.