Been playing with ingitech software.

Went for ride around the block to test my latest load. At stop sign I thought to myself "awful rich" due to the gas I could smell, "wonder how my ignition advance changes caused it to be so rich?"

(TPS ingitech is running great!)

Headed home and pulled into garage, started to back into my park spot, and slipped in pool of gas-it was pouring out right in front or rear tire. Key off and finished parking.

Pulled the overflow lines out where I could identify which one was leaking, and identified #4 when pump on.

Turned pump off, and rapped on #4 diaphram cover. After big gush of fuel (primed pressure?), fuel stopped. Turned pump back on and still no leak.

I may be alright now, possible piece of dirt was stopping float needle I got cleared when rapping on carb, but now leary to take for ride.

Any other suggestions to ensure my float is ok now?

BTW, heavy dose seafoam in this tank of gas. Been doing it about every 4th tank.

Messed up my MPG check:bang head:

Open drain screw on offending carb, till fuel stops running out, this will drop float all the way. Turn key on, after 4 sec pump will stop, turn key off then on. Two cycles should fill one carb bowl.

Repeat entire process until you are warm & fuzzy, which you won't be until you ride it a while and can trust it.

Gary