IGNORED

Trailer

Rickster

I have a Dart. It's the one in my avatar. Depends on how much you want to spend and if you want it to add to the looks of the bike or take away from the looks. I believe that if you spend all tis money on chrome and fancy doo dads for your bike, then you should spend some money and get a nice looking trailer that is actually built to be pulled by a motorcyle.

Edited by rickardracing

If budget is any concern, don't pass over the Harbor Freight Tagalong. For around $400.00 (less with sale and coupon) it's an option. Lots of varying opinions on this one, but mine works just fine, is very aerodynamic, pulls like it's not there. Maybe not as slick looking as some, but not bad either. Check my avatar and/or profile for pics.

I have a Bushtec that came with the Wing I bought a couple years ago. Love the Bushtec trailer, expensive but they hold their value well, and nothing trails behind the bike better.

This particular trailer is the one (Roadstar) that is made for a Harley, but the previous owner of my bike for some reason wanted that instead of the one that matches the Wing. I like it anyway!

Looking for some imput on a trailer to tow behind the RSV, not sure it I will make one or buy a factory setup. Can anyone give me some factory names to check out. Thanks

I have one for sale, if your interested I can post a few pics. $450 Could use a new paint job.