IGNORED

Heading To Kawi Dealer Meeting

Bobby G

Let me know if anyone has anything they want to know about new Kawi bikes for 2012. I am heading to their dealer meeting in Orlando tomorrow and will get to preview all 2012 bikes, ATV's and PWC's while I'm there. They always hold something back as a surprise announcement, so I'm not sure what will be unveiled, but it should be fun!

Got to see and ride the 2012 Voyager this week in Orlando. I have to admit that I was very impressed with the power, handling, styling, features and upgrade changes they made. The biggest of course was an engine heat redirection fan cowling on the left side (that black cover right under the seat area) which greatly reduces the heat coming off the engine. The fan kicks on whenever the radiator fan is engaged. The bike is still overpriced and requires quite a few options that the RSV has standard, but it rides great. Not a fan of the stock Bridgestone tires, which are noisy and have a slushy feel to them, and their version of a pillow top seat is far from what the RSV offers. The optional sound system is the bomb, and the guages and controls are excellent in placement and design.

Overall, I like the bike but not the price tag or cost of the more desirable options.

Pictures attached.