IGNORED

How much do I like this bike?

bill in mn

I have never owned a bike with a radio let alone a "tape deck" before.

I have never owned a bike with air shocks .

I have never owned a bike with hard removable bags.

I have never owned a bike with cruse control.

I have never owned a bike with a clock

I have never owned a bike that weighs 800lbs

Man what have I been missing ? A 1985 Venture Royal is what.I took a road trip to Lake Superior last weekend with my brother .I'm getting use to this bike and think this near mint 26 year old bike is really going to be nice . I have a 1983 Honda V65 Magna so I'm use to a bit more power and 300lbs lighter but this is a ripen machine.We put on 730 miles and didn't miss a beat.I need to get some work done on the carbs cleaning mostly but here in Minnesota winter gets long and plenty of time to a few things. Did I say how much I like this Yamaha. Oh, I know someone with a V 65 for sale.

Was out last night for a hour or so, found my old cassette tapes and went for a ride. 80° sunny and the Eagles Vol 1 for starters. You know at 60 MPH. I can sing along and I sound great.The season here in my neck of the woods is closing fast .To much fun.

I sing along with Willie when I'm out on the backroads. Don't see very many wild things when I'm singing????:confused24:

Oh well then we dont have to buy those ugly Deer whistles that dont work then,. :think:

Save your money and sing like Yammer!!!!:Im not listening to

Brian

Save your money and sing like Yammer!!!!:Im not listening to

Brian

If riding close with Yammer or Friesman1, Industrial grade hearing protection is recommended. That is, unless you are completely deaf & immune as a result, to the sounds that they make (attempting to sing)....

:stickpoke::stickpoke::duck::stirthepot::canada:

First real ride on my bike the Beastie Boys song Sabotage was playing when I started getting comfortable on the bike.:guitarist 2:

Lets see if anyone else knows this song or band. Dont forget I am 42.

I can't stand it I know you olanned it

But I'm gonna set it straight this watergate

I can't stand rocking while I'm here

Cause your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear.......

I'm 56