IGNORED

Good dealer experience in Chatham Ontario

Gary N.

We don't have a local dealer any more so I have to drive about 40 miles to Bob's Motor sports in Chatham ON (http://www.bobsmotorsport.com/) to buy parts etc. I stopped in this week to see if they had a new shifter bolt to replace the one I lost. They don't stock that part but one was available at the warehouse in Toronto. Rather then make me have to go back to pick it up they removed the one from the RSV in the showroom and sold it to me. It was a small gesture but it was very much appreciated. I've always been very impressed with these folks. It's a small, family owned business that always seems to go above and beyond for the customer.

I've dealt with Funky Bob since 98, purchased my first royal star there. Then bought my 04 there as well.

Their service department is second to none, these guys actually ride, race and repair, and have numerous courses in Japan at Mama Yamma's plant. They know bikes, period.

Bob and Mario are good to wrangle with when it comes to making a fair deal, and I have always found that they go out of their way to keep the customer happy.

If I were to ever purchase another new bike, it would be from them, the service can't be beat. It just doesn't get any better, anywhere.

gunk:shock3:

When I am going for a ride I don't stop at Yammi dealers I go for a ride. When I go to Yammi dealer for a part I call first. :rotf:

Brad

If you don't call,,,, and they don't have the part,, you can get them to order it for you, and then got for another ride the next day,,,,, hopefully they didn't call to say it was back ordered, so that you can go to check again the next week,,, phone calls are expensive and take up a lot of time,,, so it's better to ride,,,,,,,,sheeesh, I thought you were on the bright side,,,,, been spending a lot of time with Swifty again?