IGNORED

i know i have asked for so many

well its not for me this time. but kind of.

early today my daughter Amber had to rush her husband my son in law to the hospitial. he woke her up screamming for help. he was on the bathroom floor verry sick and verry weak.

i will give you some info on justin. justing is 29 years old and suffers from a defect of the heart this runs in his family. last year justin had a new heart put in.

he has fought for his life and to keep a promise to marry my daughter.

and he kept that promise. they where married this may.

justin is the love of my daughter. they where high school sweethearts who broke up once then got back together. he is a fine young man. who tries to work as much as social security will let him. yes he is considerd dissabled.

i allways pray for Amber and Justin. as my daughter is only 30 and yes sometimes i fear that she could become a widow at an early age. due to Justins health problems.

so far i have not heard back from here and im on pins and needles here.

they live in MN and im about 8 hrs or more away and to darn broke to make a mad dash up there. but if i get the call to come i will do every thing in my powers to get there.

sometimes i hate being so far away but Amber and Justin have a huge family up there in MN so i know he will have fine folks around him.

please excuse my spelling and typing. im just a nervous wreak right now

thank you

james aka oldgoat

just got a call from the daughter. looks like justin will be staying for a while.

and hey black owl someone needs to give you an MD degree. yep justin has kindney stones. and he was heavly dehydrated. and has an infection in the lungs. first thing first will be to get him rehydrated. work on the infection then go after the stones. with his heart problems and such he is not out of the woods. a bad infection places stress on that new heart. but 2 weeks ago he passed his stress test. so im praying all goes well. he tould my daughter the reason he was scremming was he could not pee and the stones must have traveled next thing he knew he was on the floor in pain.

he said if felt like a mule kicked him where it hurts.

they have him resting now. daughter is still with him. but i tould her to go get some sleep. of course i know she wont listen. she tould me in verry strict words that she loves me but do not try and come up there. as i have been sick myself and she does not need more worries like staying up and waiting for me to arive after a 8 to 9 hr drive.

if she needs me she will call.

i have no clue where she got so tough?

thanks everyone

will keep you all posted.