IGNORED

Wow, fall's here

myminpins

Got up today - it was six degrees (42 F)!!! It's STILL six degrees with a high of only 17 (63 F). :(

Ugh. Guess most of our long day rides are over - as soon as it goes below 10 degrees (50 F), I'm way too cold to go on the bike any distance. :mad: May look into heated gear next year. :o Short rides are okay, under an hour max but all day rides? Can't handle it at all even with multiple layers and lots of leather. :(

This summer was WAY too short. :(

we were mid 90'sf (33c) until last Sun, then on Mon it started to cool, and by the time I was ready to go to work Wed morning we set a new low record of 24f (-5c) bbbrrrrrr! its way too early for that kind of temp. But yesterday we were back up to mid 70's in the sun, and it looks like 80f (27c) and lots of sun are what is forecast for the next week or 10 days. woohoo!

Brian

we were mid 90'sf (33c) until last Sun, then on Mon it started to cool, and by the time I was ready to go to work Wed morning we set a new low record of 24f (-5c) bbbrrrrrr! its way too early for that kind of temp. But yesterday we were back up to mid 70's in the sun, and it looks like 80f (27c) and lots of sun are what is forecast for the next week or 10 days. woohoo!

Brian

It's back to clouds and rain here for a while anywayz ... dang Brian, I hope you keep those warm temps for a while... at least thru the end of the month (coz you know where I'll be at that time...and what I'll be doing!)

ps... let's keep it a secret for the time being!

Well, summer's over for us with the exception of a few warm days here and there. It hit 18 today and not a degree more. It's already down to 13 and it's not dark yet. Low of 7 again tonight and highs just under 20 for the rest of the week. :(

Glad to hear some of you still have some great riding weather left!! :)

I'll ride til it snows. should get at least a month and a half yet. Ride to work has been 2C

Brrr!! I can't stand the cold on the bike like that any mored. As a teenager, I could but now, not so much.

Can we do a rewind?? I'm the guy that was going to do so much more riding this summer. I need another chance. Where in the He** did it go and what was I doing???

I know!!!! :yikes:

Move to North Carolina! I ride year round, but have some days it is not permissable. We have great mountain riding here.

LOL Your summers would do me in, though!!! Now if I could afford a "summer" home and a "winter" home.... :cool10: