IGNORED

surprise...surprise

BIG TOM

Let me make a long story short.....a couple of days after my mini rally held at Pioneer Motorsports, I stopped in to see michella to check with her and see that all was well with them and that we would be welcomed back again next year....Pioneer had another shindig going on and there was a raffle for 3 new motorcycle tires of your choice...Michella asked me if I put in for the raffle...I told her I just purchased a new tire from them 3 weeks earlier and that I wasn't interested..After a little bickering and badgering back and forth she (michelle) filled out a slip with my name on it ....that was that..... Today I get home and I have a new Elite 3 tire sitting at my front door...moral of story....I don't know what it is ,but I am very happy that a friend and fellow member took the time to fill out a slip for me and entered it in the raffle...she didn't have to do that as I buy ALL of my tires from them anyhow...thank you Dunlop and Michelle from Pioneer motorsports...Now I have to buy a matching front tire as I have always run Dunlop 404 www's on my bike..... OK, I have the moral of the story....don't be such a lazy a$$ when it comes to stuff like this, you gotta be in it to win it.... or..... it is nice to be surrounded by good friends who care about you...:fnd_(16):