IGNORED

HD Licence plate light bar

The question is to anyone that has installed the HD licence plate light bar on their bike. What has anyone done to finish off the 90 degree bend at the top of the bracket with the two holes in it. I believe the two holes were used to bolt it to a tour pack or frame work that the tour pack is attached to. With the RSTD the bend is very visible since we do not have a rear trunk, it's not that it is terribly distasteful, it just looks like something is missing.

The question is to anyone that has installed the HD licence plate light bar on their bike. What has anyone done to finish off the 90 degree bend at the top of the bracket with the two holes in it. I believe the two holes were used to bolt it to a tour pack or frame work that the tour pack is attached to. With the RSTD the bend is very visible since we do not have a rear trunk, it's not that it is terribly distasteful, it just looks like something is missing.

Mount 2 additional LED lights in the holes. Running light brake lite or turn.

My thought

Either you used a different one than most of us did or else I'm not sure what you are talking about. Did you use the one that is shown in this thread?

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3768

Yes the very same one, the top when it is mounted has a 90 degree bend that returns toward the seat about 3/8" with two holes, one on each end.

If its a Hardley part maybe something fell off.....:whistling: I know get back in that corner!:duck::duck:

That sounds like something I would have said. It does somewhat bother me that on the lenses it says Harley Davidson. Oh my goodness I so quickly forget, don't look at my photo albums!

I have attached a photo of a HD I would own due to it is what my Dad rode.