IGNORED

Canadian & USA members

Aussie Annie

Where do we begin to express what this trip has meant?

To all those who gave assistance, hospitality, companionship and friendship -- in Canada and the USA ...... we thank you.:clap2:

You made this journey so special, and have given us such wonderful memories. There will always be a special place in our hearts for VR members. :sign yeah that:

We hope to come back again.

VR.org :You_Rock_Emoticon:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to see that your time here is about over and I'm with saddlebum in his reply too you!! It was a pleasure to meet the two of you and I enjoyed the brief time we met(wish you could have met my wife Beverly but work always seems to interrupt everything too much)! Hope you enjoyed yourselves here in Canada & U.S.

Hope the rest of your time goes well and your trip home is safe and uneventful !

I also wish I could have seen your bike in person---hope you have many years use of it!

Again GOOD RIDDING to the both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Annie and Allan it was a real pleasure to get to meet you two.Mini and I are really glad that you made it over and had such a great time. I want to thank you two for making the trip and visiting with so many of our members.Having been able to meet a member from another continent was great. Have a safe trip home and rest up for your next adventure.

Jeff

It was an honor to have met you and Alan at Vogel. It really made it special to have you and Alan there. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and riding with you, I wish I could say we will be paying you a visit down under, but that is highy unlikely...........Have a safe and enjoyable trip back home and remember your only a keystroke away from your VR family.

Annie who ? lol...It was great having the both of you visit and spend some time with Taters and myself...Those are memories "We" will always cherish..I do want to leave you with those "SPECIAL" words of wisdom you conveyed to me on several occasions.......MOOOOSE ! (AND TO THINK I LET YOU SEE MY BUTT):moon:

It was nice meeting you both. I wish we could have spent more time with you, but it was just bad timing, with our boys deploying overseas. I would have asked you to stay, but I have 2 spare bedrooms, with no beds in them, so no place for you to sleep. When the boys moved out, they took their beds. I guess we're gonna have to find at least one new bed.

Have a safe trip home, and remember....keep that pee clear!:happy34:

Oh, and......MOOOOOOOOOSSEEE!!!!!

Pleasure meeting you all at Freebird's Maintenance Day. I won one of the Australian handkerchiefs you all brought to the USA in the random drawing. It was really hot then. So thanks, I used it on my way back home to keep me cool. I soaked it in ice water and placed it around my neck. I thought of you all every time I use it. Thanks, and may God bless you in all you do. Glad you made your journey safely.

Fuzzy

Well,

The both of you have added a special flavor to our summer with the first meeting of you at Don's and to the Cody rally where Leslie and I got a chance to spend a little more time with you. May your travels be safe and your memories cherished for a lifetime.

God Bless,

Gary and Leslie

We can't believe your journey is about over and you are headed home. We keep looking down the driveway and expect that harley (& 1st Gen) to come rumbling up here.

However, when all is said and done..we can't believe our good luck that you picked us to spend time with this summer. We loved having you here, riding with you on all our rides this summer, visiting Jack Daniels!, S'Mores, Lamberts (remember the throwed rolls?), S'Mores, eureka Springs, Vogel, S'Mores, Whiteman AFB, Joe's Crab Shack, our fish fry, S'Mores & campfires...hey! We sure did eat alot, huh? And of course our favorite place.. DAIRY QUEEN!!

but most of all folks..you became family here. My kids and grandkids now think of you as AUNT Annie and UNCLE Al. You will always be welcome here and perhaps one day...we can come visit you. You just never know!!

Love you guys...and safe trip home! sniff sniff!!

Don, Patti, Cece, Lucky, and all the kids & grandkids:thumbsup2:

PS. Don says "CHURCH"!!! and thanks for sewing on all those patches!!

Annie and Allan......

Glad you came over to visit our faid country. Also glad you came to our hose a few times and visited us. Great meeting you and riding with you. Remeber we may need a room when we come over to you place. I will leave you with a ferw words of wisdon

Remember if it is on fire pour water on it:buttkick:

Al and Annie, it was great meeting you both at MD. We only wish we could have crossed paths again before you head home. That Patriots patch has already got a special place on my vest, thanks for bringing it for me. With a little ( OK a lot ) of luck, this lotto ticket will pay off and we can visit you two back at home. Thanks for the laughs. Annie, you go home now and get yourself better. Have a safe trip home.

Jay & Jeannie :bighug:

Well Annie & Alan it's been one awesome summer this year not only spending time with you guys but enjoying rides together whenever our paths did cross. Even when you were several states or across the nothern border we enjoyed reading about your adventures.

Bless both of you and wish you many happy years of riding.

Larry

Annie and Al - I guess all good things must come to an end sometime and it is great to hear how much you enjoyed your travels around our countries and the people you have met. It takes a lot character to do what you two have done so congratulations to you both. It was great to show you around this part of Canada at the outset of your adventure. Hope your good memories fuel much happiness for both of you.