IGNORED

Alabama biker down..

Sleeperhawks Mechanic

Yesterday evening, Jacque's father (my ex) had a motorcycle accident near Athens, Alabama. He has a concussion, short term memory loss, two broken ribs, and a lot of deep gashes. He was transported from Athens hospital to Huntsville Hospital to get am MRI and be examined by a neurologist. He could not remember what happened nor any personal information. Jacque said he thought he rode his bike to the emergency room.

According to witnesses of a road crew picking up trash on a two lane road, he passed a van and then laid down the bike. Not sure why this happened, if he hit some gravel or something else. He was wearing a helmet, jacket and gloves. My son Ben, was going to the scene to try to find his cell phone and was going to look and see if he could notice anything about the causation.

Thank you Painterman, for the telephone call. It just shows how our VR family is. :bighug:

We were planning on going to Alabama this weekend as Brock has a football game so we can check on Vic's condition then.

Please keep him in your prayers, as well as Ben and Jacque.

Please ride safe,

Bobbie

Thank you everyone so much for your thoughts and prayers. It means the world to us and Jacque and Ben send their thank you to all you as well.

I just talked to Jacque - his CT scans, chest x-ray and MRI came back okay but he is still confused as to certain details so he is still in the hospital. They had talked about releasing him today but considering the short term memory, Jacque is going to encourage his longer stay in the hospital. He does not remember how the accident occurred. From Ben's observation of the accident scene, he saw the tire marks and the gouge of where the bike went. Apparently, he slid for quite some distance without the bike.

I will let you know of any further developments. Prayers are so appreciated.:bighug:

Prayers for all the family. Also, let me know if I can do anything.

Thank you so much for the prayers. You made me think to ask Jacque if they have taken pictures of the accident scene. George and I will be in Huntsville Saturday afternoon so we can run by there and take pictures, just in case. The accident happened on Browns Ferry Road (but which intersection I am not sure).

Thank you for the reminder! And we hope to meet you one day!

Be safe,

Bobbie

Thank you so much for the prayers. You made me think to ask Jacque if they have taken pictures of the accident scene. George and I will be in Huntsville Saturday afternoon so we can run by there and take pictures' date=' just in case. The accident happened on Browns Ferry Road (but which intersection I am not sure).[/font']

Thank you for the reminder! And we hope to meet you one day!

Be safe,

Bobbie

Bobbie,

Be careful around Gil (gbphotog ) he's one of THOSE characters.............:whistling:

His wife however makes a great bread starter...... :cool10: