IGNORED

It sure does feel like fall

Venturous Randy

Something in the weather alright my ceiling in my garage is covered with flies for the past few days never seen so many flies in one place getting some stuff tomorrow to rid these dang flies

went from 106-110F to 78F in a days time big change here plus the coyotes are getting really bad now since the weather has changed up last night until 2 am chasing them off the farm

The leaves are already changing around here!! It's been down to almost 50 a few times at night but it's still holding in the 70s and up in the daytime so not cool here yet. I love a cool fall - cool nights, really warm days. Perfect!!

It's 68 this morning and going to rain for a few days with wind - from the tropical storms heading past off the coast. Definitely been cooler than usual this summer but I'm not complaining - I love fall best of all.

I am an avid steelheader. I wait for the hurricanes and tropical storms to push rain north into steelhead alley and flush the rivers. These cooler days and nights will have the steelhead stacking up at the river mouths as soon as the river temps get into the mid 50's. When the lake temp hits the mid 50's the silver bullets will wait for the rain to push up into the rivers to spawn. Then my better half becomes a fish widow.

I love a good September rain.

Something in the weather alright my ceiling in my garage is covered with flies for the past few days never seen so many flies in one place getting some stuff tomorrow to rid these dang flies

plus the coyotes are getting really bad now

Just wondering....have you taken out the garbage lately?

So far we are still in summer mode here , the forecast is telling us we should be sunnu and about 90f all week long. I am hoping for a long fall with temps like this.

Brian

Same here ... although we're not as high as 90 but over 80 is great! In fact, ever since returning from Cody, we've had really nice weather ... not hot ... just nice.

For the first time in a loooong time, I came home from walking the dogs and the house was WARMER than outside. Sure was a short summer around here since it rained the entire month of June, was freezing in May so we only had July and August and poof! It's gone :(

Didn't even hit 20 today :( (68F) Down to 50 or so again tonight with highs all week under 68. Ugh. Too soon.... too soon....