IGNORED

Bikes Blues and BBQ 2011

Guest tx2sturgis

Guest tx2sturgis
Slightly new menu? I haven't changed anything. :confused24:

Hmm...ok....I havent posted a NEW thread in awhile and I had to look twice to find the right 'button' for posting a new thread.

I guess I just dont pay attention. :whistling:

Guest tx2sturgis
I've got a group going and I'll be up there...That place is CRAZY though. I'm only going back cause my boss wanted to go back up there...so I told him to make the reservations and I'd go again.

I went in 2009 and stayed at Winn Creek...I was looking over the Greenland website and it looks like they have a bit more going on.

Plans havent gelled yet...but I may be there.

PS. If you think that rally is crazy, dude...you havent been to Sturgis!

• 4 weeks later...

Made this rally a couple of times the last few years.

The photo below was my first time (2007).

My Ninja was the only sport bike on Dickson!

Lots of sport bikes in 2009.

I was all set to ride up on the Beast when a job landed in my lap.:doh:

Maybe I will see ya'll next year.

I came thru there yesterday evening on the way home. We just stopped at the fair grounds.

Trikes and trike stuff are big this year looks like. Harley displays are impressive as usual. Several trucks with nice looking blondes and boobs .Makes you want to ride a harley and park on the FFFRONT rowww. Yami did have one truck of demos with some old farts huddled under the awning in the shade. You don't have to worry about high pressure salesmen while entertaining yourself looking at the used(Demo) bikes. They never make eye contact. I bet the rest of their display trucks probably hadn't arrived yet. You know, the ones carrying the new latest bikes and acces...

Richard

p.s.- Oh yea , Yami did have one chick, 60 ish, grey, friendly, at least to the person on the other end of the cell phone stuck in her ear.

Boy was the weather great for a nice weekend of riding. 70's with low 50's in the morning. Not a drop of rain. Lots of bikes. I saw more Ventures than ever before there. One group had three going down the road. Spoke to a few to come join us here.

I have damage to the bike on both sides. Saddle bags, rails, crash bars, exhaust. Dude on a new Streetglide CVO was stopped behind me, waiting for cars so we could turn. Apparently he heard my engine rev up as if I was going, and so without looking he took off, mounting the left side and pushing us down to the ground. All cosmetic take off, put on parts. Will see what dealership says on Tuesday. My lady and I are both sore today, but hey, it's all good.

Ex