IGNORED

I like it!

royalstarjac

They had it in 2011 and maybe even 2010 but the 2012 added some nice features. Trunk was optional before, standard now. Front lowers were not available until this new 2012 model. I sat on one at a customers place a few weeks ago and it really felt good.

I would consider one if I were still in the market. I wish it were water cooled and shaft drive though. It is air cooled and belt drive. Yea, I know, it is OIL cooled but that is STILL basically air cooled.

That rumor about having to be fuel injected and water cooled repeats itself every year. For the past 3 or 4 years here it has been stated the the Venture would be discontinued that specific year because it was not fuel injected. It doesn't matter if they are fuel injected or not as long as the meet the EPA requirements on pollutants. As for water cooling, the 2012 Harleys are also out and they are not water cooled either. I think that the water cooling thing has always just been a rumor. I do think that eventually carbs will be a thing of the past though. I have real doubts that there will be a 2012 RSV but I don't really attribute it to the fuel injection issue.

Uhm... wow!!!! :wow: Damn that's nice!!! Adjustable passenger foot boards, bright, bright headlight, comes in black, red and white, heated seats and grips, 26.25" seat height, trunk, hard bags, cruise, 1731 cc, SIX speeds!!! 12V adapter SUPPLIED... damn!!! I want one!!!!!!:doh:

I think that it comes with audio but cb/intercom is about a thousand dollar option.

They had a Demo one at American Biker and I Liked it except, it's not pretty to look at, CB not standard, very clunky, not a bad price however. I still think I will keep my RSV's for awhile longer.

OK...actually, I think it does come with a radio...just not a CB.

The Jester just picked up a cross country he added a J&M CB and it has a MP3 hook up in the right saddle bag. Only problem is that you can not change the song.

Brad