IGNORED

Venture Riders to the Rescue

Aussie Annie

I wanted to express my sincere thanks to B2dad, B2mom, and Rick & Shirley Haywood.:thumbsup2:

On the way to Vogel I had trouble with the trike [apparently its an issue with how it was built] and we ended up all sitting on the highway split, in the heat for quite some time. I have road side assist with Harley -- but it only applies in Oz!

Rick rang his tow company, and they sent a truck to pick up my trike and get it in to H-D Chattanooga. These good VR folk stayed with us till they knew we would get back on the road :clap2:

And they are good people at Harley too, worked hard to get me back on the road.

Thanks again :You_Rock_Emoticon::sign yeah that::clap2:

What a Harley broke?:whistling:

Actually I think they have come a long way as far as reliability from when I was knee high to a grasshopper. I saw at least a 10 to 1 ratio of Harley on the road coming and going to Cody. Never saw so many out on the road before.

Glad you got it fixed. :banana:

Now high tail it to Pork in the Pines on Labor Day!

:fatsmiley:

I wanted to express my sincere thanks to B2dad, B2mom, and Rick & Shirley Haywood.:thumbsup2:

On the way to Vogel I had trouble with the trike [apparently its an issue with how it was built] and we ended up all sitting on the highway split, in the heat for quite some time. I have road side assist with Harley -- but it only applies in Oz!

Rick rang his tow company, and they sent a truck to pick up my trike and get it in to H-D Chattanooga. These good VR folk stayed with us till they knew we would get back on the road :clap2:

Glad you got it squared away Annie. I know first hand all about that sitting on the side of the road on a hot day..... in Cody... :whistling:

Annie you are welcome. Just glad we were there to help out. The best thing was with the deal I ha ve the tow was free and the guy did a great job and was very carefull. Enjoy the rest of your stay

She's here with us...and we're going to make sure she's gonna stay out of trouble!

Not easy to do, I know....LOL!

Having a great time here. Annie and I took a little trip on the trikes last night...while Don and Alan followed in the truck..wish I had pictures of that!

Patti

She's here with us...and we're going to make sure she's gonna stay out of trouble!

Not easy to do, I know....LOL!

Having a great time here. Annie and I took a little trip on the trikes last night...while Don and Alan followed in the truck..wish I had pictures of that!

Patti

Yeah, and we went for ice-cream on the way home. Patti & I pull in on the trikes. As a young guy walks out of Macca's -- he looks at Patti, then at me, then he said "Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!"

He walks off to his car then sees Don & AL pull up in the truck, so he shouts out " you make the old man ride in the truck --Woo Hoo" :)

What a Harley broke?:whistling:

Actually I think they have come a long way as far as reliability from when I was knee high to a grasshopper. I saw at least a 10 to 1 ratio of Harley on the road coming and going to Cody. Never saw so many out on the road before.

Glad you got it fixed. :banana:

Now high tail it to Pork in the Pines on Labor Day!

:fatsmiley:

Annie, you coming to Pork in the Pines? Would love to meet you.