IGNORED

Just put some barrons on

I just put some nasty boys on the venture Sunday. I rode it to work and back home, about 27 miles each way. When I got home I let it idol in the drive while I waited on my daughter. Well I noticed the coolant on the ground maybe about a couple of ounces not much but like she was running a little hot any ideas? The pipes had the baffles taken out when I bought them used. They. Sound great and she seems to run better just need the carbs synched. Thanks for any ideas

Hey no problem Bob! Yes we are planning on doing some of that stuff! I think the kids are going to stay at moms sat n sun they get bored with it anyway. I want to make at least one event this year! Going to try to go down town sat night also.

I wouldn't think the pipes and coolant are connected but with my luck I thought I would ask. She does seem a little hot lately for some reason but it's been hot too.

We just scored a couple of free tix for the race on Sunday, what nite is bike night? We'll be going for that too if it's going on this year.

Wanna hear those pipes soon, that is if you ever get it out of Cicero..........

They have bike nite on meridian fir night and sat nite. Not sure if we will make fir nite since we r going to buffet Thursday nite. I plan on going to the track sat and maybe Sunday to see the vendors. The pipes sound like a small block chevy with dials. Text me Dan and I'm sure we can hook up