IGNORED

NARR vs Ventureriders St Judes challenge

murph35640

Glad to hear that the Vogel Rally was a success and that everyone made it home safe! Just as an update I would like to let the members know that the NARR group had another fundraiser this weekend and it turned out pretty good as well. We set up a booth at a local car show and sold popcorn, sno-cones and some of the nastiest messiest stuff that has ever been invented......also know as cotton candy! That stuff does not work well when it is 95 degrees and about 85% humidity but it sure does sell! We had a really good turnout and had a net profit of..... oh wait a minute that is supposed to be a secret! We have enjoyed this challenge but in the end the challenge is secondary to what our real goal is and we can't wait to see what these two groups have taken in together for the kids! There were actually two parts to this challenge, one was that the NARR bunch could bring in more money than the Ventureriders and the second one was that NARR could bring more people to St Judes for the tour and to present the donation. I don't know exactly how many folks will be coming from Alabama at this time but I would love to see more people from both groups than ever before.

Murph, we raised a total of.............Yeah rite.........we still have a little more time, but it really doesnt matter who does the best, we want to do good for the kids.........Looking forward to Oct 1.

Glad to hear that the Vogel Rally was a success and that everyone made it home safe! Just as an update I would like to let the members know that the NARR group had another fundraiser this weekend and it turned out pretty good as well. We set up a booth at a local car show and sold popcorn, sno-cones and some of the nastiest messiest stuff that has ever been invented......also know as cotton candy! That stuff does not work well when it is 95 degrees and about 85% humidity but it sure does sell! We had a really good turnout and had a net profit of..... oh wait a minute that is supposed to be a secret! We have enjoyed this challenge but in the end the challenge is secondary to what our real goal is and we can't wait to see what these two groups have taken in together for the kids! There were actually two parts to this challenge, one was that the NARR bunch could bring in more money than the Ventureriders and the second one was that NARR could bring more people to St Judes for the tour and to present the donation. I don't know exactly how many folks will be coming from Alabama at this time but I would love to see more people from both groups than ever before.

Guest scarylarry

Yea but I have a inside track and know how much is in the account :cool10:

North Alabama Road Riders A very small group of fellow bikers who challenged the Ventureriders to see who could raise the most money for St Judes this year.