IGNORED

FJR 1300... No More

E-Fishin-C

So you got ride of the FJR1300? Boy what a nice bike.I must say they have lots of power.I rode one.I have a Honda St1100.I have to watch it sometimes too.I hope you have happier times on the boat.Good luck, Ray:080402gudl_prv:

Sorry to hear about it Charlie, though I empathize with you. When I had my Feejer I kept finding myself cruising along at 90+....I wouldn't have been long before my license was in jeapordy! My problem with it was that it was just so darn "easy" to ride fast. It really wasn't any (or much) faster than my Ducati, but on the Duc at 90 you KNEW you were hauling.... on the Feejer it was just kinda "yawn" whadda ya wanna do now... Nice bike, but very fast!

Enjoy the boat, but get back on two wheels....

Well , I finally got rid of the FJR 1300 It was evident that I would loose my licence or even slide down the asphalt.

Im going back to my old roots in the fast lane where you can't get ticketed at any speed

HYDROSTREAM HST 21 Footer with 235 hp

Since your in the process of going back to your old roots. Get yourself another 1st Gen and don't be a styranger, If its twwo fast you can always plug two spark plug holes.:thumbsup:

I know what you are saying OldBear.I have a Honda St1100.The darn thing is so quiet I have to look at the speedo to keep myself in check.I think I am going back to a cruiser style just to make sure I dont hit the payment.When I saw at the WNY meet a guy with the same bike as mine that said on his speedo that said "Slowdown" it was not only me.

I dont ride that much but the bike is tempting.I think I am moving to another 1st or 2nd Gen.:backinmyday: