IGNORED

What is next for my bike?

I have a 2006 RSV with 41,000 miles. I just returned from a 2 week trip from Ohio to California and back. The bike ran like a dream and I want to keep it that way. I am wondering what preventive work I should be doing on my bike?? Here is a list of recent mait/work;

1) New fuel pump - warranty

2) New stearing head bearing - warranty

3) New brake lines/front and back

4) Valves adjusted 2 months ago

5) New radio/rec - warranty

6) Just chaged oil after my trip and final drive oil

7) System flush before the trip - still have original radiator, hoses, etc....

Any advice/thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Brake fluid for the clutch, if there is an inkling of slippage in the clutch do the upgrade kit. If you haven't done a Carbtune, or changed the fuel filter, I would do those too

:2cents:

:sign yeah that: I bled the clutch and brakes on the '99 before leaving for Cody. The brakes looked like they'd been bled before, but when I removed the reserve cover on the clutch it looked like black ink in there, Zero visibility... I don't think they'd ever been bled, and it had received regular dealer service all it's life. I think the reason they are so neglicted on 2ndGens is to get to the bleeder valve you have to remove the fin cover. So rather than go thru the trouble, the dealer... or owner..., puts if off til next time... :confused07: Another contributing factor is on the RSV's you can't see the discoloration in the sight glass very easily because it's hidden behind the audio controls. Outta sight outta mind... My :2cents: