IGNORED

A BIG THANKS for Ignitech TCI's

Yammer Dan

I for one would really like to Thank Gary for all the work he has put into getting these Ingitech units for us. I know he has invested a LOT of time and work into this. I couldn't do it. Without him we would be stuck with those old crusty units that worked sometimes and sometimes didn't. Really a major embarassment if it happened about the time you started to put that Hardley in its place!!

MUCH THANKS GARY!!!

Err you are going to make mine run just a little better than.......you know:whistling:

I for one would really like to Thank Gary for all the work he has put into getting these Ingitech units for us.

MUCH THANKS GARY!!!

Err you are going to make mine run just a little better than.......you know:whistling:

Too bad, I couldn't do it at this time (big trip was costly). Next time, if there is another group buy.

Dan, are you planning on, chasing & passing UPS Trucks . :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Something Eck couldn't do at the time, because he was then riding a 2nd gen. :stickpoke:

Too bad, I couldn't do it at this time (big trip was costly). Next time, if there is another group buy.

Dan, are you planning on, chasing & passing UPS Trucks . :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Something Eck couldn't do at the time, because he was then riding a 2nd gen. :stickpoke:

I had one of those Dodge "Hemi" trucks try to take the 1st Gen. I think FrogMan is still laughing at him...