IGNORED

Hot, hot hot passenger feet

We just got our Royal Star Venture (what do I call it, a Venture? An RSV?) and we're both noticing WOW it's HOT on the feet.

He has highway pegs so he's fine but I'm wondering if anyone has any solution for the passenger??? I really cannot STAND hot feet and would love passenger highway pegs - are there such a thing? I know you can get passenger foot rests to give you different positions from Diamond but is there anything I can get that puts them out into the wind?

Thanks!!!

He wears boots. I never wear boots when it's hot out because, if I get overheated, I'll pass out so I wear vented sneakers. I tried wearing my boots in the summer but my feet burned and itched, they were so hot.

We're coming off a Honda Shadow ACE Tourer, no fairings at all, so it's a huge difference in wind and heat to us.

Tell your husband to quit blocking the wind. :rotf:

My wife has the same issue, but there is really nothing that can be done.

I have tried the add on vents to the lower fairings, but all that does is blow more heat back there, so I have taken them off.

She wears very light tennis shoes with light socks, otherwise, lean back and wrap your legs around your husband. I am not joking here, my wife is long legged enough were she rest her feet across my legs. Usually 1 at a time about 10 to 15 mins each (some times both, but up to her).

She wears very light tennis shoes with light socks, otherwise, lean back and wrap your legs around your husband. I am not joking here, my wife is long legged enough were she rest her feet across my legs. Usually 1 at a time about 10 to 15 mins each (some times both, but up to her).

ROFL!!! :rotf: That's EXACTLY what I did Saturday!! I thought I'd try and see if it'd work so I put both feet up and WOW, WIND!!! It definitely helped and trust me, he didn't mind at all!! :cool10: LOL

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it. :happy34:

Tell your husband to quit blocking the wind.
:rotf: ROFL!! I wish!!! I have to sit a bit lower on this bike, too, so I lose a bit more wind. I used to always use a get seat pad but, with this bike, I'm finding it hard on my back so sitting lower and more "into" the seat seems to help a bit. I'm putting the gel seat, folded in half, behind my lower back to see how that works next. I'll figure it out somehow. I have had a bad back since I was 16 and it NEEDS to be supported. :confused: