IGNORED

Had to laugh!

Trader

Yesterday, my wife and I were following a young guy on a crotch rocket.

We were stopped at the light as we were coming out of a shopping center onto a 4 lane road.

The sport bike was turning left so he had to cross 2 lanes before getting into his turn.

He had a car in front of him as he turned, so he was doing all of about 15 mph.

With all the style and grace of an experienced road racer, he shifted his weight to the left side of the seat, hooking his right knee and extended his low side knee outward 90 degrees to the bike.

I laughed out loud... I mean COME ON.....15MPH????? He didn't even make it a sharp turn...just a gentle arc!He was leaning all of about 5 degrees!!!! In fact he probably had to lean to the RIGHT to compensate for the weight shift!

But, my wife, loving and generous as she is, said we should give him the benefit of the doubt....he might not be an idiot....maybe he just shifted his weight because had to fart!

:rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl:

but, my wife, loving and generous as she is, said we should give him the benefit of the doubt....he might not be an idiot....maybe he just shifted his weight because had to fart!

:rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl:

did it smell like it was runnin rich?

You know those crotch rocket seat are not the most comfortable of all seats. Sometimes we all have to stretch and assume the position. :cool10:

"When in Rome, do like the Romans" .... When riding a crotch rocket ...... (you get the idea)

stand spread sit. just like a lock :rotf::rotf::rotf::stickpoke::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Dray

If you get used to riding a certain way maybe it just comes natural. Some of you can be a bunch of *******s sometimes. Either trashing Harley riders or sport bike riders.

Yeah, kind of rough, dontcha' think? Calling us goofs is ok, but *******s? Where'd that come from?

:think:

Thomas

If you get used to riding a certain way maybe it just comes natural. Some of you can be a bunch of *******s sometimes. Either trashing Harley riders or sport bike riders.

Well, we'd NEVER trash ourselves so what's left? :confused24: :stickpoke: :stickpoke::rotfl:

I get on here to check for tips on Ventures and its a pretty rare night there isn't somebody trashing another rider just because they don't ride what they ride. Its about 100 yards out of my parking lot at work and I am shifted to one side on the Dr in the curve within 30 foot. Like I said its not something you even think about. You notice i said some of you. If you haven't been trashing other bike riders then I didn't call you an *******.

Edited by midnightventure

ok as far as trashing harleys.....I dont do it as I think they are nice bikes just a whole lot over priced for a name and a stamp that syas made in america....Ill drive what I can afford..

And as for sport bike riders , well not all but most of them are either young and think they are superman and nothing will happen to them or old and trying to recalim their youth. most of them are pure idiots. As far as how do I know this I used to be a younf ,superman want to be idiot on a sports bike. Things I did on a bike when I was young make me cringe just thinking about them now.

So if this makes me into someone thats slamming others for what they ride then I guess I deservr the status of ********. IUm good with that. But in the same light doesnt that make you the same thing for deciding that its your wright to call me that because I dont agree with you?

David

Now he couldn't be talking about me could he???:whistling::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I ***** LOVE IT!! Hey goose. Another member for your fan club!!:whistling::sign bring it on:

I'll go back to my corner now. Things been rough around here last few days. I needed that!! THANKS:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Naw, he is talking about all of us, including himself, since we all have one, I think :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Oh, by the way, I ride with quite a few that have HD's and crotch rockets and we kid each other all the time.

Naw, he is talking about all of us, including himself, since we all have one, I think :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Oh, by the way, I ride with quite a few that have HD's and crotch rockets and we kid each other all the time.

Some can take it and some Can't.....:whistling::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I trash on HD's because I had one and it was nothing but junk!!! Owned it for three months, lost three final drives, several belts, and could not get it to stop leaking oil. Swore I would NEVER own another one.

As for crotch rockets, I still like to get out and play on one but wont ride one much, but most riders of them like them for showing off, just as a general statement.

I think most of us here have rode most brands, and types of bikes. And in doing so we may have done things that looked odd and humorous to others and just thought it was cool or neat. Now we can see how funny we were and express that by pointing out what everyone else does that is funnier than sin. Like searching for the weird noise you heard just to find out it was your new cell phone. Shaun

As the Original Poster I feel I must defend myself agianst this cruel and unwarrented attack:whistling:

:sign cmon::sign chill out::sign just kidding:---just about says it all!

We pick on Harleys, RIDICULOUS riders of all makes and models and do it all in fun.

We also pick on Americans, Canadians, Southerners, Army vs Navy, we pick on 2nd Gen owners (well ....that ones understandable) and each other.

BUT.....We do so in good natured fun are not so MEAN AND NASTY AS SOME ARE as to call anyone a bunch of a## h###s:stickpoke:

Just sayin..