IGNORED

Venture sighting in Oak Ridge, TN!!

LilBeaver

Just wondering if it someone on here or not. I spotted a red RSV nearby the Oak Ridge National Lab entrance (I believe that it was on Bethel road headed the opposite direction of the lab entrance).

I didn't get a good enough look to tell if it was the Red as in the 2000 RSV or the red and black of another year. It was a quick glimpse as it passed and I saw the rear end in the mirror to verify that it was an RSV.

:thumbsup2:

I, unfortunately, was not on mine.

I was exactly there last tuesday on my burgandy RSV 2-up....just got home today, sunday, after 2503 mi in 7 days....went to Alvin York's grave and home then to Va, NC, GA, SC, FL....had a great time riding the back roads and twisties...bike was super, more comfortable than my old 1500 wing....

Guest oldroadstar

I have an '08 was raised in OR, my father worked at the Nat'l lab but I haven't been there in two years...wasn't me.

I was exactly there last tuesday on my burgandy RSV 2-up....just got home today, sunday, after 2503 mi in 7 days....went to Alvin York's grave and home then to Va, NC, GA, SC, FL....had a great time riding the back roads and twisties...bike was super, more comfortable than my old 1500 wing....

I live in Rockwood, TN and ride in/thru/around Oak Ridge frequently! I have a 2009 RSV. Coulda been me :)

Well well well, I guess we possibly nearly missed each other then.

Hmmm...

Slickster - Hope you had a good trip!

Alwrmcusn - I am hoping to have my bike out there next time, maybe we can work something out :thumbsup2: