IGNORED

Thanks For All Your Help!!!!

:fingers-crossed-emoThe rear brakes are bled and are working pretty good.I seem to still have to pump them once to get super braking,but just hiting them does the job.I did the I.V. bottle trick I'd seen here long ago...I bookmark the problems I'd think I might be running into.Thanks to all that gave real good advice. Now I seem to have run into another problem.Keep in mind that I haven't rode this bike regularly,I usually rode the 89. I'd take the 84 out on occation ..maybe 4/5 times for a 30 mi. ride.Now, once it gets warmed up, it wants to stall at stops. It doesn't do it all the time. The last time I had it warmed up,I'd gotten back home an in the garage and it stalled there.I started it back up and went to rev it up and it wanted to shut off like it was out of gas each time I cracked the throttle. At idle I cracked the throttle a couple of times and each time it wanted to stop. As long as I kept it above 2000RPM it wouldn't bog down when the throttle was cracked.I've run seafoam thru it( half a can per tank) and still does it. Any advice on what might be the problem?

It'll idle at 7-800 rpm but if you go to rev it up after it's been on the road,it'll stumble and act like it's out of gas.
You can increase idle RPM by using thumb screw knob on center bottom of left side of carb bank, Adjust so bike should be idleing between 1000 and 1100 RPM. I suggest moving your questions to 1st Gen tech talk where you will get the best detailed anaylsis of other possible problems and solutions. There are a lot of other possible causes of bad performance and checks and solutions. Most easy some not so much so depending on your knowledge and skill level.

Good news is your at the right place because the experts are on this forum and eager to help a fellow member.