IGNORED

jump

Marcarl

Where was he when he jumped?

At the edge of the roof..

He could not have jumped off if he was in the middle of the roof...:rasberry:

First of all, what happened to the hospital story,,,, had some second thoughts.

Secondly,,, if he was on the roof, edge or middle,,did he jump yet???? I would say he was standing at the edge of the roof.

Since the question was a continuation sentence, connected by a conjunction, the man jumped off the roof. However he may still be on the roof after he jumped. It didn't say he jumped 'down' off the roof, although that may have happened.. He could have also jumped 'up' off the roof, and then landed on the roof again. My :2cents:

It may come to the fact that we need to consult a jumping expert, a roof expert and maybe a physical trainer to decipher all the in's and out's to this question. The answer is not so easy to come by, for he was on the roof to start with,, he then jumped,,, your right, it doesn't refer to where, but he jumped, so the question still remains, Where was he when he jumped?

It may come to the fact that we need to consult a jumping expert, a roof expert and maybe a physical trainer to decipher all the in's and out's to this question. The answer is not so easy to come by, for he was on the roof to start with,, he then jumped,,, your right, it doesn't refer to where, but he jumped, so the question still remains, Where was he when he jumped?

No... You need a lawyer. They can spin it anyway you'd like. :whistling:

New York?

The question isn't what state is he in,,,, heck, he was probably nuts, but that wasn't in the question.

No... You need a lawyer. They can spin it anyway you'd like. :whistling:

So do we have any of those kind of people on this board,,, depends on the state they are in I suppose, hopefully,,, sober

On the roof...

Or in Yammer Dans case on the concrete... :duck::Avatars_Gee_George:

On the roof, as explained before, was before he jumped, and as for Yammer, that would be after he jumped,,,, now where's that lawyer?

• 2 weeks later...
So Carl....is there a correct answer or is this just a hypothetical discussion?

Are you trying to imply that VentureRiders can not come up with the right answer? I thought we had all the smart ones on this forum. It'll just take a little more time and a bit more effort, but we will accomplish it,,, I'm almost sure of it now,,, almost.

And do you think I have the answer?? Why do you think I asked the question,,, I'm not the smart one here.