IGNORED

Need a poll for second gen rear shock

How many rear shocks have you replaced on your RSV  

166 members have voted

1. 1. How many rear shocks have you replaced on your RSV

Perhaps a poll is warranted(pun intended)... for second gen rear air shocks, asking if your rear shock went out before the 5 year warranty, and if so, how many times was it replaced? AT HOW MANY MILES YEARS? would be good to know what percentage of our organization has this problem?.... would be good ammo when addressing the yamaha customer service reps and just might force them to address the problem(use a better replacement shock).

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps a poll is warranted(pun intended)... for second gen rear air shocks, asking if your rear shock went out before the 5 year warranty, and if so, how many times was it replaced? AT HOW MANY MILES YEARS? would be good to know what percentage of our organization has this problem?.... would be good ammo when addressing the yamaha customer service reps and just might force them to address the problem(use a better replacement shock).

When you create a new thread, scroll down and you will see where/how to create it as a poll.

Go for it ....

My 99 RSV shock gave out at 62,000, and I ended up replacing with one from Works. Just got back from 4,000 mile 12 day trip from KY to Canada and back. With their rough roads up north I was very glad to have the new shock under me. By the way Canada is a great ride but kind of pricey with the weak dollar.:322:

SilverT

"When you create a new thread, scroll down and you will see where/how to create it as a poll.

Go for it .... "

I could do that but...

If one of the moderators did it, more people(hundreds?) would be apt to reply.:whistling:

If I do it, I would only get a couple of dozen responces....:confused24: As you can see there are only five responces since this was posted...

It was just a thought...:backinmyday:

As you can see there are only five responces since this was posted...

and that's probably because most of the others are off doing other things at this time of day / year. More folks read and post in the evenings/weekends/winter time I suspect.

Not everyone is in my situation whereby I can sit at work all day and play on this site LOL :whistling: :cool10: