IGNORED

Not going to make Grills for few weeks

SteveW

After 12 years of making my Radiator grills I need a break from the fiberglass dust and paint fumes. With the heat we have been having the shop is like a oven and I'm not as young as I use to be.

I will be heading to fl. this week to see the kids and relax alittle. I have blocked the order page on my web site using Paypal for now. I plan to start to remake them again the end of Aug. ( just need some clean air for awhile ) and yes I do use a resporator.

See you all at Vogel

Have a good time Steve, don't blame you a bit.... I won the grill at Cody, but am in no hurry.. take your time. I did fill out the certificate for a 99Silver, but I think it's still in the out box along with the bills. Enjoy the time off. :draming:

Have a good time Steve, don't blame you a bit.... I won the grill at Cody, but am in no hurry.. take your time. I did fill out the certificate for a 99Silver, but I think it's still in the out box along with the bills. Enjoy the time off. :draming:

Heck Condor What didn't you win??????? :doh:

:rotf::rotf::rotf: :buttkick:

Guest scarylarry

It is not hot between 12am and 6am...

That is when I do everything outside but yard work, neighors got mad when the weedeater was running at 3am no sense of humor....:rotf::rotf:

Heck Condor What didn't you win??????? :doh:

:rotf::rotf::rotf: :buttkick:

There were only two items that I really wanted among all those raffle prizes. Steve's grill and the Seagrams Black. In all the raffles I've bought tickets for over the years I have never ever had a number drawn. Never...ever...ever :( And when I actually had a number called at Cody I couldn't believe it. Talk about excited!!. :dancefool: When the second number was called, and I won the Seagrams.... :sign woo hoo: Back at the Skyline quite a few members sampled that bottle around the campfire.... OK.. not a camp fire, but close... :big-grin-emoticon:

All the rest of those great prizes went to someone else, and I don't think anyone went away empty handed... :)

OK..OK..!! I'm still in a daze about that third number... :)

I went away empty handed...... except for all the great people I met, the comraderie, the rides I went on, and your offer of sharing that Black Lable.

But I don't remember you offering to give me that trailer.:whistling: I must have missed that. :crying:

I guess it was just your day Jack.

Hope you bought a lottery ticket on the way home. LOL :rotf::rotf::rotf:

I went away empty handed...... except for all the great people I met, the comraderie, the rides I went on, and your offer of sharing that Black Lable.

But I don't remember you offering to give me that trailer.:whistling: I must have missed that. :crying:

I guess it was just your day Jack.

Hope you bought a lottery ticket on the way home. LOL :rotf::rotf::rotf:

They say even a blind squirel finds an acorn every once in a while.... There's another saying along that line about a dog and the sun.... but I forget how it goes.... :confused07: :sign20: