IGNORED

fuel hose dimensions?

Two questions,

anyone know the dimensions for the fuel hoses? Nice to have bought the right stuff before I ripp it apart...5, 6mm or something really odd?

the two breath hoses connected under the airbox, is there a mod that doesn't upset anything that makes things a bit easier regarding assemble? Wouldn't it be possible to connect it differently? 80% of the time of working off the airbox, playing with the carbs and reconnect everything is that airbox hose...:headache:

regards

I replaced all mine with 1/4 inch. Works fine.

As far as the breather ..... skydoc_17 has a setup to eliminate the hose all together. That should be listed in the classified ads under his name. (well they were a while back. Shoot him a PM as see what he has)

Another option is to do the factory mod to both the breather hose and the drain hose. The attached is poor quality but you should get the idea. A new hose is still available from Yammy and it is a bit shorter than the original. You would need to add a short piece and 90 degree Y connection. The new hose is a lot more flexible and is much easier to work with.

You do own a set of 11" needlenose pliers right?

Mike

Edited by Snaggletooth