IGNORED

In need of Light ass... 84 Venture Just One

I am looking for the light assemble only for the lower out side light kit that went around the bags made by Drag Specialties for the Venture from 1983 threw 1985. If any body has one that they would like to sell please let me know. Thanks AL

I have a few spares in the shop. Let me take a look at the condition. I'm pretty sure the outer chrome sections all have some minor pitting but can't remember how bad.

I see your chrome section is damaged. You need both inner and outer? Lens?

I'll post a pic of what I find but it might be tomorrow night before I can do that.

Mike

Now that don't happen very often! LOL. I was in the shop and sat down at the bench to think about where I put them. Looked up at my storage rack and there they were staring at me.

So this one is my pick of the litter. Pretty clean with nice surface on the chrome. One nick in the lower edge. From standing height it would not look too bad. Wiring and sockets are good and lights up both bulbs with no flicker.

The lenses suck, badly faded, so I keep those for the old candy apple lens project.

Let me know if you're interested.

Mike

They stopped making the mini I was told so if any body has the 2 lens and your chrome piece that's all I need. Dang old bikes.LOL

What ya want for the chrome piece shipped to 44124 zip code. Thanks Al

Here is where I found out they stopped making them and what the dimensions are for both.... http://www.detwincam.com/Drag-Specialties-BARON-TWIN-AND-BARON-MINI-TWIN-MARKER-LIGHTS-detail.htm?productId=7922788&ez=Drag%20Specialties:%20Electrical~q=bidaa400zzfidaa95zz~r=~

Edited by asigetic