IGNORED

Caution!!!...Members... Beware of this Website

E-Fishin-C

This website changes Your way of Thinking...

Look at Rhonda-T....... she was an quiet... innocent.... Loving.... Female..... Biker which we all Respected on a Virago.

And Now!!...:confused24: After a few years on this website... she has..... become... Miss Hell Angels changed her scoot (God forbid :bang head: a Victory aka a Bike made out of Polaris snowmobile parts :rotfl:), her personailty and and her appearance..:crying: :crying::rasberry::stirthepot:

Thats a good looking Scoot. I ain't saying anything else. I can't run very fast anymore.

That's because you are on a first gen :stirthepot:

You have to admit you left yourself wide open to that. :whistling:

She does look happy on it.

Look out everyone charlie must be bored, maybe all his little friends left for summer vacation, :confused24:and now all he has to do is go through pics,and fool around on the computer, dont laugh, you might be next on his list, oh please is their anyone out their that can invite him over and entertain him for a couple weeks,:fingers-crossed-emo, oh Charlie I think I hear Squid calling you from Texas, hurry go there. :080402gudl_prv: Lonna and Brad

Naugh-T :bighug:

Look out everyone charlie must be bored, maybe all his little friends left for summer vacation, :confused24:and now all he has to do is go through pics,and fool around on the computer, dont laugh, you might be next on his list, oh please is their anyone out their that can invite him over and entertain him for a couple weeks,:fingers-crossed-emo, oh Charlie I think I hear Squid calling you from Texas, hurry go there. :080402gudl_prv: Lonna and Brad

Naugh-T :bighug:

I have been out of commision for 6 weeks No Bike no Car But now on Crutches:dancefool: