IGNORED

turn signals

Sideoftheroad

I recently switched out the clear for amber bulbs. On the way to the dealer for service I noticed that my signals were not working. So I pulled over and the rears were not lit at all but the fronts were acting like running lights. They were on, but would not flash when I flipped the switch to indicate I was turning.

Any ideas what would cause this. I mentioned it to the service guy and (at my request) they said they would check to make sure a bulb hadn't come loose.

Service guy said all was good, but I checked the signals before I left and they are working again. To me it seems like a bulb was loose after all.

What do you guys think?

They can be forced in to lock at 180 degrees which will turn them into running lighst and not blink or backwards.

Im not 100% sure but i know my left turn signal wasnt blinking. i pulled it out cleaned the moisture put it back in and it lit but it wouldnt blink. now the right bulb wasnt on so i looked closer and my turn fillament was burnt but by putting the bulb in 180 degrees it would turn on as a running light but still no turn signal.

Hope i made some sense

:think: