IGNORED

Trying to Understand speedo/dash display

Hello...I am newer here and looking to buy a 2000 - 2005 Venture. What all is displayed on the LCD display? I know speed, both MPH & KPH, fuel gauge, trip ODO. & bike mileage. Is there a clock or volt meter? I just can't tell from pics online. Thank You.

yes there is a clock and there are two trip meters.

But you can only see the clock OR the trip meter OR the odo at one time. They are the same display. Must push the button on the fairing to scroll between them. Must hold BOTH buttons down for a few seconds to get the clock. Not easy to do when you are moving.

Some have added a diplay about 3/4" high and 5" long that shows clock, temp and voltage. Think it is about $50. Maybe someone will post a link.

I have an 05 venture. I don't have to hold down both buttons to get the clock.

Ok, now that is just odd....my old 05 midnight...I had to hold both buttons together to display the clock. Yes, it was a US bike I stole....er I mean bought from Midnight Spook!

My current 07 has the same feature...it too is a US bike.

It can be done whilst driving...just press in the center and you should be able to get both at once.

There is also a 5 gear light on the left side (green), cruise light that comes on when cruise control is engaged.

Ok, now that is just odd....my old 05 midnight...I had to hold both buttons together to display the clock. Yes, it was a US bike I stole....er I mean bought from Midnight Spook!

My current 07 has the same feature...it too is a US bike.

It can be done whilst driving...just press in the center and you should be able to get both at once.

There is also a 5 gear light on the left side (green), cruise light that comes on when cruise control is engaged.

With the clock displayed, press and hold both buttons to set the clock.