IGNORED

So, you think your first gen is fast

Motorcycle Mike

I keep hearing you guys with the first gen's bragging about how fast they are.

Well, heres proof that my second gen is not only fast but handels very well also.

This was done on Ga hwy 348 (Richard B. Russell Scenic Hwy.) which cuts through the mtn's of north Ga at some of ga's highest elevations.

I never felt like I was doing more than 70mph.

http://venturerider.org/forum/picture.php?pictureid=5687&albumid=517&dl=1310929526&thumb=1

I don't want to hear anything else about the speed of first gen's.

:no-no-no::no-no-no::rasberry::rasberry:

I don't do the twisties as well as I used to. Being beat up so many times has taken something out of me. But off the line and go "Brown Sugar' is hard to deal with I don't care what you are on. Can only go so fast without loosing traction.

The land speed record is 376.363605 mph on a highly modified suzuki.

I think I'm going to put on an air kit, some pipes, cut down the windshield and head to Bonneville.

I may just have a shot at this.:cool10:

25 September 2010Bonneville, U.S.Rocky Robinson U.S.ATop Oil-Ack Attack streamliner2,600 cc (160 cu in)376.363605.697twin Suzuki engines [18]

First record over 600 km/h (373 mph)

The land speed record is 376.363605 mph on a highly modified suzuki.

I think I'm going to put on an air kit, some pipes, cut down the windshield and head to Bonneville.

I may just have a shot at this.:cool10:

25 September 2010Bonneville, U.S.Rocky Robinson U.S.ATop Oil-Ack Attack streamliner2,600 cc (160 cu in)376.363605.697twin Suzuki engines [18]

First record over 600 km/h (373 mph)

If you can find a tall enough tree.....:whistling: :rotfl::rotfl:

It took you 5 hours to go 224 miles? That's what 40 mph.....:whistling:

This thing showed me doing 334 mph, off road, flying over 3000 foot mtn tops. I don't think I'd put alot of confidance in miles traveled.:scratchchin:

I stopped at an overlook for about 5 minuts. It still showed I was doing 135 mph and that I was 30 miles from where I really was.

It's never told me to turn left in a tunnel, but it has tried to get me to turn left off the side of a mountain.