IGNORED

National Ice Cream Day!!

mini-muffin

Yes today is National Ice Cream Day and with this group it's a major holiday. Check your local ice cream places most will have some sort of special today. I think Carvel is giving out a ice cream cup for kids free with an adult purchase, cold stone creamery also has something can't remember what. But get out and celebrate folks!!!! It's your VR.org duty to eat some ice cream today.

Margaret

Ok mini, I will do my best. They only have Peach ice cream once a year at the United Dairy Farmers here in Cincinnati, so to honor your request, I am going to buy me some.

Yesterday, we drove by an ice cream place, and there were about 20 Harley parked there. I did not get a photo of it, but I thought it would have been a good pic.

Yama Mama:ice_awesome-vi46644

Ok mini, I will do my best. They only have Peach ice cream once a year at the United Dairy Farmers here in Cincinnati, so to honor your request, I am going to buy me some.

Yesterday, we drove by an ice cream place, and there were about 20 Harley parked there. I did not get a photo of it, but I thought it would have been a good pic.

Yama Mama:ice_awesome-vi46644

Those Hardley riders eating our IceCream???:think: I know we can get there 1st!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Gerald, you have got to be kidding!!!!

Earl

Grew up poor so we didn't have ice cream unless it was homeade,but it always got salt in it and made it taste yucky.We have a DQ here but I only went there once in 15 years and that was to get the wife a milkshake.Guess that makes me an UNVENTEROUS RIDER.:ICcry:

Snuck mine in a day early,had an awsome dbl scoop of orange pineapple in a waffle cone, along with a 265 mi. adVENTURE. all in all a great day!

P.S If anyone comes to vermont and would like a tour guide this fall ive dicovered some beautiful riding int the northeast kingdom of Vermont!