IGNORED

Anyone needing a place to Stay in Cody

Tom

If anyone needs a place to stay in Cody we are staying at the KOA and have a Deluxe cottage that has a separate bedroom for Debby and I and another that has bunkbeds. It has Toilets,shower and full kitchen facilities in it. You MAY be sharing it with Roadhand but he is a 50/50 that he is coming. No smoking in Cabin. We will work out the details on price.Negotiable.My number is in profile or PM me,but please list you are interested on here to be fair to any others..including myself,I forget ALOT.

hay i will take that,hope to be there wendsday the 20'th,waiting on my pills

I'M READY TO HIT THE ROAD

:fingers-crossed-emo:301::stickinouttounge:

Lowell we are going to be arriving 7/24,leaving the 28th, If you can hold up till then its a deal. KOA,Cody,Wyoming.

more than likly we will get ther the same day,don';t know how well,i'm going to do on this long trip

:fingers-crossed-emo

Lowell we are going to spend first night in Pueblo probably then Casper,WY at the La Quinta then Sunday the remaining 200 miles or so on to Cody. Ive decided to trailer as I dont think Deb can stand 2 hard days of riding and I want this to be a easy Vacation for her. Be looking for a Whit Dodge Dually pulling a Orange trailer