IGNORED

diamone r led light question

I recentlyh purchased the Led slimline light from Daimond R. I'm not very elecrically oriented and I can't tell how to wire it. they recommend under the seat but I can't tell what wires are what. it comes with a brown and green wire, do I connect it to the brown and green wire under the seat. I also just installed the 100 led light from custom dynamic. I'm assuming this isn't too much current for the bike. any help to my ignorance would be apprecaited.

thanks David.

"Side note, did you pay $22 shipping when the cost on the shipping label was less than $10? "

yes, I thought about calling and asking for an explanation how something so small and light could cost so much but didn't. I was also surprised to pay taxes. my $54 item turned into something over $80.

• 4 weeks later...

I brought this thread back as there has been a "development".

Plainly I was a tad miffed at the high shipping charge from DiamondR on my light. I thought it was high, but I really like the light so I figured that it was worth it. I didn't contact Allen/Patti about it, nor have I made another order since.

Yesterday I received this email....

"Glenn, Just a note to let you know on a review of my shipping invoices

I noticed you were over charged on S/H on the slimline you ordered. I have

credited back $10.55 to cc # ending in XXXX. Sorry it has taken me so long

to review this.Hope you are enjoying your new light bar.Let us know when you

need more Goodies for your ride.

Enjoy the Ride

Allen & Patti"

.....that, ladies and gents, is a class act by people that actually care about their customers.

I ordered the Brake/running LED light (same as yours), the backrest and the passenger highway pegs. The automatic shipping figure on the invoice is usually wrong, as it had mine for $99. Patty CALLED me from the post office that next morning to tell me she would be knocking $30+ off the postage for actual costs incurred.

They are some stand-up people that really care about their customers and put them first. They are also VR members and try to come to our rallys when they can.

I recentlyh purchased the Led slimline light from Daimond R. I'm not very elecrically oriented and I can't tell how to wire it. they recommend under the seat but I can't tell what wires are what. it comes with a brown and green wire, do I connect it to the brown and green wire under the seat. I also just installed the 100 led light from custom dynamic. I'm assuming this isn't too much current for the bike. any help to my ignorance would be apprecaited.

thanks David.

There is a thread on here somewhere that has the correct wiring instructions for the DiamondR light bar, cause I followed it when I installed mine a few years ago, but I'll be danged if I can find it. :confused24: Hopefully somebody smarter then me will be able to locate it and repost for you.