IGNORED

the wife's new skuter

eusa1

Congrates Cherie pretty bike. One thing about it

following Mike it will never get carboned up

:080402gudl_prv:

............never see any grass growin under my bike either...:rotf:

rootbeer sunday??.....gotta go move a bike for oldgoat.

yes mike rootbeer is on me but. i hope the grass dont grow under mine. next sunday is a great time for me . just need to haul it. place it infront of the apartment cover it and then off for some good rootbeer how,s that sound? this is a go its got to be out of there and my friend you dont know how much this means to me. we will need a trailer and maybe an air tank if you got one. i will try to find some $$ for gas for you.

many thanks

james

aka oldgoat.

I'm able to come and help you move it, however i have no plans to bring a trailer or an air tank, you stated that it will run, i will be glad to drive it wherever it needs to go and help get it ready for storage/ tarp/ cover whatever. you don't want to pay the gas bill for my truck to make the 2 hour+ trip. mike

ok mike i think we can drive it? yes it does run? yes its together? yes im praying the hoses hold up? and yes i think i found where my air tank went LOL. now i have to run down and get tags for it. this can be driven with out the radiator shroud? since it broke but the radiator is on it its full and shes not leaking. and im sure i cant aford your truck gas? i take it its a huge truck? and i dont know what you would charge for gas and haul?

but im still all set for a give it a go.

as long as the radiator is full and bolted in place, the shroud isnt needed for a short trip.

yes my truck is THIRSTY but i'm glad it doesn't run on rootbeer!! there is where the large cost factor comes into play:rotf: and yes!! the floats are the best too!!

does that trike ever get that far from home jeff??:whistling:

mike:cool10:

yes mike rootbeer is on me but. i hope the grass dont grow under mine. next sunday is a great time for me . just need to haul it. place it infront of the apartment cover it and then off for some good rootbeer how,s that sound? this is a go its got to be out of there and my friend you dont know how much this means to me. we will need a trailer and maybe an air tank if you got one. i will try to find some $$ for gas for you.

many thanks

james

aka oldgoat.

I'll bet he would rather have the root beer IN him than ON your but.....:stickpoke::crackup::rotf::rotfl::duck:.

............never see any grass growin under my bike either...:rotf:

rootbeer sunday??.....gotta go move a bike for oldgoat.

Mike Root Beer sounds Great, I will call you Sunday morning. We are headed to a blues festival in Indiana on Saturday at Fair Oak Farms

JAMES,

We made it home from the rootbeer stand, we had to stop and buy some chrome for the the wife's new skuter "thanks to rick" for pointing out the items on mine and not on hers..:stirthepot:i can always count on him:backinmyday: