IGNORED

New Carbon One Armrests!

bongobobny

OK, Larry is member Carbon_One but he stopped making armrests years ago. There was a post within the last couple of days of a member who made some similar to his, I think it was in the watering hole...

Nope, it was in the RSV tech talk! https://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?141307-New-Armrest-idea

Bob Larry sent me the last set he had so that I could finish them for my bike. But they will not work with the passenger back rest that I have so they are still out in the shed on a shelf somewhere. I have not seen any posts about armrest in the WH for a long time.

• 1 year later...

Im looking for armrest but it says i cant message larry please message me christopherapalmer@outlook.com. i just bought my venture and new to this site so not sure how to maneuver around this  site yet thanks

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ChrisP said:

Im looking for armrest but it says i cant message larry please message me christopherapalmer@outlook.com. i just bought my venture and new to this site so not sure how to maneuver around this  site yet thanks

You could try this: @Carbon_One,, and see if Larry mysteriously appears lol

I don’t think Larry is making those anymore. I built a set for my bike, I’ll be glad to share pics and drawings if you want to tackle it yourself. 

Scroll down to video labeled Newkirk to see them, they fold up to get on/off the bike. 

• 2 weeks later...