IGNORED

Heading to "Oh Canada"

Bobby G

Heading to Montreal today for the annual BRP world dealer meeting and festivities for the next 8 days. I'm especially looking forward to spending some time on a Can Am Roadster to see how it rides versus a traditional trike, as well as riding some of the new Victory models. The weather is supposed to be pretty good, so I think the rides will be nice. Wish I had the time to do a Venture road trip up there, but I'm stuck with Delta airlines instead. I'll let y'all know what I think of their new equipment.

Au revois.....:mustache:

enjoy! Montreal is one of my favourite cities to visit. It feels like youre in Europe with all the cool architecture and the cosmopolitan attitudes of the French speaking population there. The numerous bed and breakfasts are a real cool way to get to see the real Montreal and not pay the high room rates of the hotels.

Brian

Montreal is a very nice city. Old Montreal and the downtown core is quite interesting day and night. Going for a walk late at night to site see is quite interesting and we felt very safe down there.

Enjoy and most people in Montreal should speak english. :think:

Brad

Heading to Montreal today for the annual BRP world dealer meeting and festivities for the next 8 days. I'm especially looking forward to spending some time on a Can Am Roadster to see how it rides versus a traditional trike, as well as riding some of the new Victory models. The weather is supposed to be pretty good, so I think the rides will be nice. Wish I had the time to do a Venture road trip up there, but I'm stuck with Delta airlines instead. I'll let y'all know what I think of their new equipment.

Au revois.....:mustache:

Strike that comment about Victory. I was thinking about Polaris when I wrote this, and got a little confused......:rotf:

Just make sure they know you are American, they don't seem to like Canadians much there.:rotf:

that there is funny,.....and its scary that its so close to the truth.....lol:rotfl::rotfl::whistling: They keep trying to run away from the rest of us canadians....lol

Brian

Montreal is OK but places like Chicoutime (sp) etc are not so friendly. Just going by experience. Sure glad to see the results of the federal election in Quebec. My sister-in law is from Quebec and I have friends there as well.

Be sure to check out the comedy festival that's on till July 31. The buskers are incredible. As for the people, Montreal is a very cosmopolitan city with people of many nationalities. It is, as mentioned in an earlier post, the smaller towns that have a problem with not getting their own way. In Quebec city, the "intellectuals" look down on everyone, so unless you were born in the city, they'll just pop up their noses and walk away...unless it's in a tourist area, of course. Money always does talk!