IGNORED

Long lunch...

Stache

So my cousin calls this morning and says "Lets go to lunch!" It's a beautiful day, I'm not needing much encouragement to get out of the office and on the bike for a bit, so we agree on where to meet.

As I pull into the parking lot a red Porche accelerates hard around me and cuts across my front into the parking spot I was aiming for. I stop, watch a dumpy looking little guy in a "Porche" jacket that matches his car perfectly get out and look around. He sees my glare, apparently doesn't want to talk about it, and heads into the restaurant.

I find another spot and head inside. As I enter I see Mr. Porche leaning over a table making conversation with a fairly attractive woman. I don't really want to mess him up so I pass by behind him. As I pass the woman looks up and says "Your bike looks like fun! Wanna take me for a ride?"

I turn toward her and say "Sure - when?"

"Right now!" She pops up, links her arm through mine, and starts for the door. Mr Porche is bristling like a terrier, trying to interrupt.

"What about your boyfriend?" I ask. (This is moving rather faster than I had anticipated.)

And she smiles happily: "He's not my boyfriend. He's just some jackass that thinks he can pick me up because he has a cute little car."

That gets a laugh from a bunch of people at nearby tables. Mr. Porche's beet red face vanishes in the direction of the washroom, and my cousin and I hop on and ride to a different restaurant for lunch...

So my cousin calls this morning and says "Lets go to lunch!" It's a beautiful day, I'm not needing much encouragement to get out of the office and on the bike for a bit, so we agree on where to meet.

As I pull into the parking lot a red Porche accelerates hard around me and cuts across my front into the parking spot I was aiming for. I stop, watch a dumpy looking little guy in a "Porche" jacket that matches his car perfectly get out and look around. He sees my glare, apparently doesn't want to talk about it, and heads into the restaurant.

I find another spot and head inside. As I enter I see Mr. Porche leaning over a table making conversation with a fairly attractive woman. I don't really want to mess him up so I pass by behind him. As I pass the woman looks up and says "Your bike looks like fun! Wanna take me for a ride?"

I turn toward her and say "Sure - when?"

"Right now!" She pops up, links her arm through mine, and starts for the door. Mr Porche is bristling like a terrier, trying to interrupt.

"What about your boyfriend?" I ask. (This is moving rather faster than I had anticipated.)

And she smiles happily: "He's not my boyfriend. He's just some jackass that thinks he can pick me up because he has a cute little car."

That gets a laugh from a bunch of people at nearby tables. Mr. Porche's beet red face vanishes in the direction of the washroom, and my cousin and I hop on and ride to a different restaurant for lunch...

So what did your wife say when you told her about your RIDE?????

HMMMMMMM?

So what did your wife say when you told her about your RIDE?????

HMMMMMMM?

Well since this ain't hillbilly country the wife should not be to worried about riding with a cousin..................:whistling:..................Did I just say that??????:duck: