IGNORED

passing lamps wont come on

I have no idea what kind of bike you have, or what kind of lights, so all I can do is guess. Very unlikely that you lost both bulbs at the same time. Did you check the switch?

The RSV light kit comes with an inline fuse that is installed in the fairing, and I assume the RSTD light kit uses one also. Your problem is probably either a blown fuse or bad connection.

Goose

i figured it out..a fuse. Had to remove the fairing,its done.

Excellent; very glad you found it. But now you need to find the cause. It is extremely rare for a fuse to blow just 'cause it felt kinda old and tired - something caused a high current flow to pop that sucka.

I'd put my money on a wire rubbed raw on the light bar where it enters it in the middle. There is supposed to be a rubber grommet all the way around that oval hole, but it is a cheesy POS that does a poor job (and probably is missing altogether). If it is not there, I'd suggest wrapping the wires with a bit of electrical tape, then using some RTV or silicone and insulating the wires form the edges of the light bar. Electrical tape generally does not last due to the heat and weather, but if you goop up the hole with silicone that will seal everything up.

Goose