IGNORED

Lights for a Voyager Kit?

OldGazer

I've had my Voyager Kit for a while now (got it the week before Rolling Thunder), and we love it.

When we bought the kit we did not order lights because I don't care for the stock Harley lights they use. My friend has a Voyager kit with lights on his RSTD, and because the sun washes them out, they are useless.

What I'm looking for are lights that I can mount on the fenders, but I don't want to do a lot of sheet metal work. Drilling a couple of small holes is fine, but I don't want to have to perform major surgery. I would like to use LEDs, but I'm not opposed to incandescents.....

Any input will be greatly appreciated...

BTW: I've looked on Super Brite LEDs dot com, and their lights require cutting major holes in the fenders......

Thanks.

I am assuming that you are talking about tail, and stop lights,,,

Without seeing the back end I don't know,,,, :confused24: but would think that 9 inch oval surface mount would work if there is the space for it. Flat space that is not curved.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi my wife and I just started biking.We have 2003 venture with a voyager trike kit on it.I had alot of problems with it and had it resit up.Much better dose not shake and eaiser to steer.Dealer said wheels were toed in.The 3rd one he had like this.Most likly this way from voyager.However at times with slants in road at slow speeds I can not hardly turn bike.IT goes where it wants and on some curves real hard to handle.WHAT CAN I DO? Should I sell and go with true trike ?I have been told these kits do nothing but wear you out and are nothing but problems. We live in cleveland tn. looking for pople to ride with we are in sixties.