IGNORED

Finally My Turn

MasterGuns

Was headin home from work Friday in my '10 Nissan Altima SR, the fast one with the 270 HP V-6 when a "new to Texas" uninsured woman from elsewhere, rearended me. Damages to the rear are substantial and the front of my car is not quite as bad, but probably totalled; don't know for sure yet. Glad I had uninsured motorist coverage. Was taken to a local hospital for lower back injuries as well a seriously bruised chest and neck. I'll be fine in a couple weeks. Glad I wasn't on one of my scooters. If totalled, I am going to replace the Nissan with a Camaro. So there is good in everything.

Glad your relatively OK Sarge. Now if I had my choice I'd probably be after a new Challenger or Mustang. I went thru five Gm products in the last 15 years and none of them were as good a I thought they should have been. Course there is that really fast CTS-V Coupe..

Glad you were not more seriously injured.

And yes, it's good you weren't on a scoot. my first reaction was to tell you to hire a really good lawyer and make her work for YOU for the rest of her life but if she didn't have insurance she probably doesn't even have a job. That happened to me more than once----getting hit by uninsured I mean. Guess who pays in the end !!!!!!!

If you really want a kick get a new Ram truck with the Hemi. I have one and it will flat out zhit and git !!! But I also like the new Mustang and the Challenger, although the Challenger doesn't handle all that great in the twisties. Good luck !!!!

I like the looks of the Challenger. Busted one of those Hemi trucks with my 1st Gen. Don't think he liked it!! Glad you came out OK in this one. I'm getting tired of getting ran over by uninsured jerks!!!! Where are all the people with insurance??

I am so glad youre ok, youre going to be sore for a few days, but glad thats all its going to be. I dont want to think about what would have happened if you had had the bike out for a ride.

I am starting to think that forcing people to pick a check mark for what insurance company they want and include basic coverage in the cost of the license tags is the way to go to try to eliminate some of the uninsured drivers down there.

Brian

I like the looks of the Challenger. Busted one of those Hemi trucks with my 1st Gen. Don't think he liked it!! Glad you came out OK in this one. I'm getting tired of getting ran over by uninsured jerks!!!! Where are all the people with insurance??

Dan. I got insurance!!! want me to come over there and run over ya a couple of times, - -just to bring your track record up a little?

lol

just jt

When I lived in Mass you had to go to the insurance company 1st, buy your insurance, then go to the DMV. Been 25 years so not sure if its that way now but not a bad system in retrospect.

Damn glad you weren't on the scooter.

Read sometime back that statistically rear end crashes on bikes were just a few percent. I'm betting that percentage has gone WAY UP with cell phone and smart phone use.

Be careful out there everyone.

Glad to hear it was not worse. Mechanical things can be replaced. Body parts are a lot harder to replace.

How are you going to catch me??? :whistling: :buttkick: :ignore:

Well the uninsured with their crappy cars seem to have no problem catching you.......:stickpoke::stickpoke:

You ride an old worn out 1st Gen, so catching you should be easy...:whistling::rotf::rotf: Besides, you have to stop for gas sometime!:rotf:

:sign just kidding:

Brown Sugar has been known to break 50 MPG.....But if you know where the DQ's are I don't have a chance!!:whistling::whistling: