IGNORED

We cant catch a break...!!!!!

DragonRider

A lot has been going on in this household for the past few years, it all started with Charlene having her knee scoped, then before she could start PT for that, she burned both her feat severly, that aggravated her back and hip with the position she had to keep her feet in, then 2 spine surgeries in Jan. 2010, then a total hip replacement later the same year, then 2011 comes along and she has surgery for herniated disk in her neck. She still has some other problems but is going to PT for those to see if that helps.

I start out this year with a severe case of bursitis that was very very painful and kept me out of work for a few days, that all cleared up, and now find I have scoleosis, spinal stenosis, and s slipped vertebrae. Treatment started on that, feeling a little better, stated PT yesterday, and BANG, started having chest pains on the way home.........dang, not having the other symptoms associated with the BIG ONE, so call my nurse rep with my med carrier and she says get to ER right away...........Oh No..!!!!!!!! Get there they put me in a trauma room stat start taking blood, EKG, X-Rays, inhalation therapy for trouble catching my breath. After almost 2 hours all hooked up to monitors the Dr. comes back..........Double Pneumonia , ok, I have had walking Pneumonia several times but I usually had something else going on to precipitate it...........not this time, sudden onset, I didnt know that it could happen that suddenly, but I learned different. Now I have to miss 3 days of work at least. Sure wish this Black Cloud:depressed: would move on. Now they have me on IV antibiotics, after about 5 minnutes I start itching on my face and neck, I am breaking out in Hives, call the nurse back, have to switch antibiotics, they give me more steroids, and Benadryl to stop the itching. What is next? Just spoke to my daughter who is in nursing school, tell her whats going on and get another punch in the face, the antibiotic I am now on, and the steroids can make you susceptible to tearing your Achilles tendon.:bang head::bang head: Aint life DANDY???

Edited by DragonRider

Yeah I guess I need a lucky rabbits foot or something, good thing I am staying off the bike till I get my back straightened out................:confused24::confused24:

Damn Lewis! I certainly hope this gets over with soon my friend...all the best to you bro!

prayers sent my new year has not been a good one either. keep your chin up. smile like it doesent hurt infront of pepole then when ya see the doc scream like heck. thats what i did. but then he just gave me more meds.:080402gudl_prv:

Sorry to hear about all the FUN you're having without us...you have got to STOP that!

You and Charlene need to send that black cloud away and get yourselves well. Not that long til Vogel you know.

Don and I are signing up today to come and we are bringing along another couple...new Ventureriders!! Actually I think they have already signed up...WolfieandMrsWolfie...

So things are already looking up. Let us know if you need anything.

Don and Patti

I really hate having all this fun without you guys.............:crying::crying:

I heard from them about registrations and raffle tickets, so now all you need to do is find about 25-30 more registrations for me and everyting will be Jiffy...............:stirthepot::stirthepot:

Sorry to hear about all the FUN you're having without us...you have got to STOP that!

You and Charlene need to send that black cloud away and get yourselves well. Not that long til Vogel you know.

Don and I are signing up today to come and we are bringing along another couple...new Ventureriders!! Actually I think they have already signed up...WolfieandMrsWolfie...

So things are already looking up. Let us know if you need anything.

Don and Patti

Thanks buddy, we need all the help we can get. I have an appointment with the spine Dr. today, as least I feel well enough to go, if I cancel it, it might take another month to get another appt.

Hope the news isnt too bad. Tell the truth, with all the steriods I have had in the past week, I really feel pretty good in the back and neck dept. best I have felt in ages...........go figure.